- Kindred ARU Labor Scheduler
Kindred ARU Labor Scheduler
1. You should be filling out “tomorrow’s” projection “today”. If you were to use the tool this afternoon you should enter tomorrow’s date (
) in the “Reporting Date” field, enter tomorrow’s projected midnight census and tomorrow’s projected therapy hours. Remember, if you wait until the following morning to enter your data for the same day, the server may reject your submission.
2. Data needs to be entered for the weekends on time. If you do not intend to login to the website Saturday and Sunday (for Sunday/Monday projections) then we suggest you enter Saturday/Sunday/Monday projections on Friday. That will require three separate submissions.
3. Do not resubmit past the cutoff time (11:59PM PST). This means do not come in the next morning, see that there is a delta from what you entered the previous night and enter new labor data.
If this happens there is a good chance both entries will be invalidated by the server.
4. Enter data for all days. If there are no therapy hours scheduled for the upcoming day, simply enter '0' for projected therapy hours, but still fill out the projected midnight census for tomorrow.